|FSM-2 Magnetic Field Strength Meter
||The FSM-2 is used for tangential measuring of the magnetic field strength in DC and AC fields. A tangential field probe is attached to the workpiece's surface during magnetisation, and the hall sensor measures the voltage change produced by the magnetic field.
|QB-2 Quick Break Tester and Shot-Timer
||The microprocessor-controlled QB-2 provides a quantitative way to detect and track quick break performance and universal shot time for all MPI equipment.
- Quick break digital readout
- Reads shot time with 10 ms resolution on the display
- Detects how long magnetic field is present
- Precision reference air coil transducer
- Microprocessor controlled for accurate signal capture and peak detection.
- Low battery indicator
|622646 – QB-2 Quick Break Tester and Shot-Timer
622901 – Shot Timer only
|Digital Amperage Meter
||Our lightweight and fully-portable digital amperage meter is specifically designed for NDT applications and can be used to certify amperage on MPI equipment up to 10,000 Amps.
- Battery operated
- Direct readout – no conversion charts needed
- Meets ASTM E1444 and ANSI Z-540 specifications
- Checks AC, HWDC, 1 Phase FWDC, and 3 Phase FWDC
- Accurate to + 3% at level
|Digital Gauss Meter
||Our digital hall effect meter measures AC and DC field strength in test parts. It is supplied with transverse probe, zero gauss chamber, batteries, manual and case.